Thursday 6 November 2014

How blessed am I!

As my time here at CHO draws to a close, I am so grateful for the opportunity to be here and to have experienced all that I have - the wonderful people, the interesting food, the beautiful countryside, all so diverse.

I have spent most of my time here in Poipet at CHO’s head office helping out in Destiny CafĂ©, mainly in the bakery making some interesting creations, with the staff learning from me and I from them, a wonderful time of sharing and getting to know one another.

Yesterday (Tuesday), I was given the opportunity to join Matt, David, Ellie, Graham and Sue as they went out to two different villages to teach the children songs, games and tell them Bible stories.  This was truly an amazing experience for me.  I don’t know who enjoyed it more, me or the children.

Starting each morning with the whole team over breakfast and then joining the CHO staff for devotions before we all start our day, was wonderful and I shall surely miss that but be thinking of them each morning when I have my quiet time back in the UK, albeit 7 hours after theirs.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their prayers for our trip and for our well being while in Cambodia, it meant so much, thank you.

Love and blessings

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback. It should be published on this page once we have checked it.